Are you on the Autism Spectrum and DETERMINED to overcome barriers in following areas?
- CAREER/JOB DEVELOPMENT
- POST-SECONDARY EDUCATION (college/university)
- DATING & RELATIONSHIPS (Getting a date/a friend)
- OBTAINING SUPPORT
- GETTING ASSESSED
- SELF-ADVOCACY EDUCATION
As an autistic individual intimately familiar with the associated challenges and strengths of being on the autism spectrum, I offer unique insights and expertise in combating barriers to achieving self-fulfilling lives. I believe that autism should not limit us in achieving our full potential. If you agree with me, check out my website and email me to schedule our first appointment. Services are accessible in the GTA (in-Person) and across Ontario (over Skype).
Mission, Vision and Values
Autism Self-Advocacy Services provides resources to assist individuals on the autism spectrum and/or their families, obtain the tools required to develop self-empowerment.
Individuals will also learn how to gain confidence, self-esteem, insight, and knowledge from a professional who is also on the autism spectrum.
Empowering individuals on the Autism Spectrum to achieve self-fulfilling lives.
- Neurodiversity-based model of autism, focusing on autistic strengths, talents, achievements, identity, pride and diverse ways of “being”
- Human Rights/Learning about your rights
- Individuality/Personal Autonomy
- Learning/ Higher Education
- Career and Self-employment advancement
- Empowerment of individuals through self-advocacy